Things are different than I thought they would be with Conner walking. I would be fine if he went back to crawling. He has gotten so hurt this last week. He was walking around in my parent's basement and he went to put his hands on the coffee table but had already planted his feet so his hands couldn't reach the table and he fell hard on the edge of the coffee table with his forehead. It immediately went a bluish color it was close to bleeding. Poor thing. Then a couple of hours later he tripped on my dad's shoe and hit his ear on the edge of a glass table. I have hit my ear before really hard and it turned red but man did it hurt and mine didn't even bruise. When Conner hit his ear it took him what seemed like forever to take a breath. This is what his ear looked like two days later.
He got another bump.
Today at church he just wanted to walk around. He would fuss when I tried to keep him from leaving the bench. He definitely knows what he wants. Another thing that happened when we were at Kohl's was Conner and I were walking down the aisle holding hands and he decided that he wanted to go look at something. He pulls his hand out of mine and starts going for it. I grab his hand again but he pulled away again. I finally had to pick him up and carry him. I didn't know that once he started walking he would get this confidence that makes him think he can do anything and that he is such a big boy. I still haven't gotten use to him walking into a room that I am sitting in.
Today I was called to teach CTR 4. I have already been warned about a girl that is in my class that wasn't there today. They said that there is no controlling her, you can't do anything to get her to listen. Oh, joy.


1 comment:
how sad! I'll enjoy while Max can't walk or talk....
Post a Comment