YAY Becca!!! I am so excited for you guys! I hope you are feeling well. Congrats!!!
hahaha that is awesome! crazy it ends up a pumpkin....
REBECCA!!!!! I am so excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS! 2 is another world- so hard but so fun! Keep us updated on the pregnancy!
Congrats! That is so awesome, and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the M&M's! What a fun idea! Might have to use that one... :) Good luck with the first few months... sometimes those are the hardest!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YAY Becca!!! I am so excited for you guys! I hope you are feeling well. Congrats!!!
hahaha that is awesome! crazy it ends up a pumpkin....
REBECCA!!!!! I am so excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS! 2 is another world- so hard but so fun! Keep us updated on the pregnancy!
Congrats! That is so awesome, and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the M&M's! What a fun idea! Might have to use that one... :) Good luck with the first few months... sometimes those are the hardest!
Post a Comment