Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend







We had another amazing weekend. The Ferguson's had a huge Easter egg hunt on Saturday. They even had a basket full of goodies for Conner. On Sunday we went to my sister's house to celebrate her birthday. Two of her little girls just love to hold Conner. Conner got sick this weekend. He has a pretty bad cough and a stuffy nose. Poor little guy, he was coughing all night. I get so scared he isn't going to be able to breath. Let me explain the picture of Steve in my jeans. Sometimes when I put my jeans on I feel like they are a little tight so I'll ask Steve to put them on to stretch them out. He isn't going to like that I posted that picture but I thought that it was hilarious and sweet. We got home from my sisters house close to midnight. I went to bed and Steve went downstairs to make his lunch for today. I am pretty sure it is just because Conner is sick but he slept from midnight to 5:30 a.m. But it was so nice to get a longer stretch of sleep than two hours. When I got up at 5:30 to feed Conner Steve had cleaned the kitchen and had done all the dishes. He is so incredible.

No comments: