8 years ago
Thursday, April 9, 2009
My Son
I'm sorry but I just want to brag about my little guy for a sec. After we put him down to bed Steve and I were working on things around the house. I was aching to just look at him and it had been an hour since we had put him down and he wasn't making any noise so I figured he was asleep. I creeped into his room and I could hear this weird noise. I looked over the edge of his crib and he is still laying there wide eyed awake playing with his tongue. It was just too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh the simple joys of being a mom! Isn't it great?!? :) He is one lucky guy to have a mom like you!
Becca you are so cute! Thanks for your message! I'm glad we can keep track of each other too - but I hope to see you around sometimes! Maybe we should make a doggie date again! Hopefully soon we can do a playdate with our kids!
Rebecca, congratulations on having a child. crazy weird. you're having babies and i can't even get a date for Friday night. that's so awesome! you and Steve must be really excited to have a fist child. that's funny that you found my blog. i don't blog often just when i'm bored. my job is the best, i wouldn't trade it for anything. i hope all is well. Kevin
Post a Comment