Conner went to his first rodeo last night. He did very well. Slept through part of it, and I don't know how. It was pretty loud, especially the motorcycles. We had a lot of fun. I enjoy it a lot more than Lehi Round Up. It is nice not having reserved seating. Because if people are late they aren't fighting everyone to get to their seats. The clown guy was better. He did the coolest things with a horse. The horse did all these tricks. He would show us all his teeth when they were talking about the dentist. The horse laid on the ground on his side and the clown laid on top of him. All sorts of cool things, they also did the motorcycle thing and I enjoyed that more this year than any other year. They have a better set up. And of course strawberries and cream. Oh yeah, they also have a section for wheelchairs, so they can watch the rodeo. Next week we are going to the Lehi Round Up which I don't think is as nice. Last night we sat in an area that if you didn't get there early it was hard to get to. So Steve and I had used three rows part way through the rodeo. We sat in the middle one, rested our feet on the bottom one and laid our backs against the top one. Pretty comfy. Here are some pics of our night. He doesn't have pants in some of them because he leaked through. We did the sneakiest and fastest diaper change ever in our seats. 
There is a bull behind us but you can't really see it.
Conner sleeping at the rodeo.
7 years ago


3 comments:
SOOOO CUte!! You guys look like you are enjoying parenthood. That looks alot nice maybe I'll have to take my kids next year.
I love the last picture of you; you look really pretty. I'm glad you had fun at the rodeo. I'm just hoping that you didn't get hamburgers to eat while you were there. I think it's wrong to eat the very thing that's entertaining you.
Hi Becca, I had forgotten you gave me your blog spot, Conner is getting so big, he is so so cute!
Glad you had fun at rodeo, it is so much better then the Lehi, especially with the Strawberries and Cream!
Post a Comment