Monday, September 28, 2009

Conner

Some of Conner's favorite things to chew on are: hangers, a rubber ruler, DVD cases and cords. He is starting to crawl normally instead of his inchworm crawl. We had to lower his mattress in his crib this weekend because he has tried to start pulling himself up, he hasn't succeeded yet but we are preparing. Today I noticed for the first time that he can go from a crawling position to the sitting position all on his own. When he tries to move from the sitting to the crawling position his legs tend to get stuck in awkward positions that he can't get out of very easily. Here is a clip of him starting to crawl normally. Sorry, it takes about 40 second for him to start. I should have moved him off of the wood I think it was hurting his knees.

This weekend we had Steve's sister's farewell. She is going to Armenia. I can't remember what else we did this weekend because for some reason my memory is completely shot. I use to have a pretty good memory, now I'll get in the car and start driving and I can't remember where I am going. No joke. It is so frustrating.
It will be two weeks this Wednesday since the appraiser came to our house, but we still haven't heard anything about it. Maybe this week.
I know I should wait until Halloween but I couldn't help it, here is Conner in his costume. It's a chicken.
I took this a few weeks ago after we first bought it. It's a little big but we still have another month.
It is so weird to see Conner smile and see so many teeth. He looks so different now. I can't believe he is almost 7 months. Not until October 7th but that is soon!
If you ever need an idea for dinner I would highly recommend: General Tso's chicken off of Kara's Kitchen Creations blog, as well as her Chicken Teriyaki. This weekend I made Crispy Sweet and Sour Chicken and Lo Mein off of Stephanie's Kitchen blog. It was so good. The Lo Mein was better than Whistle Wok.
Align Center

1 comment:

lindseyfrancom said...

cute chicken costume- and don't worry I have also put Channing in his already and Max has to wear his everyday!

And the whole forgetting thing- get used to it!!! It is called a mommy brain!

Where do you get your cute blog backgrounds? I have loved the last two!