1. I was born in Texas and lived there till I was 8
2. My dad delivered me when I was born.
3. I played softball from the time I was in kindergarten every year till I was a junior in high school.
4. I was in a Les Schwab commercial when I worked there.
5. I was a server at Winger's when I was going to school at Utah State
6. I worked at Mt. Timp Women's Health Care, Roberts Crafts, The United States Postal Service, Home Depot, Les Schwab, and back to Mt. Timp Women's Health Care all in one year. (Obviously I couldn't find something that I liked).
7. I was married right after I turned 21.
8. I love, love, love flip flops. Wish I could wear them all year round.
9. I quit school to start a family a couple of semesters shy of my bachelor's degree.
10. I love food.
11. If I am ever upset, give me food and I am happy, no matter what the situation is.
12. Bought my first car when I was 17 and still drive it today. 1998 Honda Civic.
13. I tried out for cheer leading my junior year in high school just for kicks after watching Bring It On. (Needless to say I didn't make it).
14. Favorite side dish is potatoes! Any kind of potato.
15. I love a cold pillowcase in the morning when you get to sleep in.
16. Favorite date night is take out and a movie at home.
17. I love games, card games, board games, computer games, any game. Especially if there is food at the game night.
18. I have five sisters, I am the youngest. No brothers.
19. I buy a lot of my shoes out of the kids section.
20. I enjoy cooking but don't enjoy the clean up.
21. Rode on a plane for the first time when I was 17.
22. The only time I have been out of the country was when I was 19. I went to Mazatlan, Mexico. Decided I really like living in the U.S. Don't know if I'd ever go back, I got so sick.
23. Can't stand to have my ears folded. Ugh.
24. I would love to visit the east coast during the fall. (Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont).
25. Had a booth at the Quilted Bear.
26. Love to have my toenails painted.
27. I bite my nails.
28. I like watching, Bones, and The Biggest Loser.
29. I was a major homebody until I became a stay at home mom, now I want to be out and about.
30. Worked at Pioneer Party and Copy for three years. Probably one of my favorite places to work, and longest. Loved the girls I worked with! Miss those days!
31. Favorite vacation that I went on was, Moab, walked around Arches, then over to Mesa Verde, then down to Four Corners. So fun!
32. Use to want to be an author and illustrator for children's books when I was little.
33. I love children's book. I could look through a scholastic order over and over again.
34. I love shopping. I use to greatly dislike it.
35. I love trying to be crafty.
36. I love singing in the car to the radio.
37. I can play the flute.
38. Took piano lessons for one day.
39. I love Jane Austen movies. (Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, and Persuasion.) I still get excited at the end every time I watch them.
40. I love wings!
41. I love blowing bubbles with my gum.
42. I love the Fall, and everything that comes with it.
43. I love pumpkins.
44. I would love to plant a vegetable garden.
7 years ago


3 comments:
I love it!! It's really neat what you find out about other people. :)
Those are some fun facts about you! I also enjoyed working at Pioneer party-we had some fun times.
shout out to Pioneer Party! I love this post - some interesing stuff, I might have to copy you!
Post a Comment