7 years ago
Monday, March 15, 2010
Moved!!!
We have moved! It was not fun at all, we moved a lot of the stuff on Saturday in the rain and the snow. We did take a load on Friday, I was following behind Steve, who was pulling the trailer, when I piece of masonite about 8" x 11" flew off the trailer and came flying at me. I now have a very broken windshield. Darn it. Once I finally get some energy back I will post updated pics and stories. We have been working for four days straight, in order to get everything situated. I am tired and just want to lay in a bed or on the floor and not have to do anything! One exciting bit of news, Conner just up and decided that he would start going down the stairs all by himself on Saturday. Before this he would stand at the top of the stairs and wait for you till you carried him down. Now he slides down on his belly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
YAY Conner!! Sorry the move was yucky! :(
Moving is the worse, but it will be over and worth it before you know it!
Go Conner, he's litte mr. independent!
You poor thing; I hate moving. Where are you at now?
Post a Comment