I know some of you have seen these pics before but for his one year birthday I thought we would revisit pictures from his birth.
Leaving the hospital.
Wow, I can't believe it has been a year! Time flew by fast. We are so grateful for Conner he is so special. He is in to everything, constantly filling containers with whatever he can get his hands on. He wasn't the best at opening his presents he just wanted the curling string that was around the presents. On Saturday we had his pictures done. Didn't she do such a great job? He LOVES riding in his forward facing car seat. He even fell asleep in it last night on the way home from his party. He has been having some questionable side effects from nuts. The doctor gave me a lab order and we will get him tested this week for allergies. I sure hope they don't find any. Today at his doctor appointment everything looked great. Here are his stats:
Length: 30 1/4"
Weight: 21 lb. 11 oz.
Head Circ.: 47.3 cm
This morning when Steve was leaving for work he asked Conner if he could have kisses. Conner replied, isses? Steve and I both looked at each other and said did he just say kisses. We wouldn't be surprised we are constantly asking Conner for kisses.
For Conner's birthday we had a cupcake party. I made superman cupcakes, raspberry lemonade cupcakes and key lime cupcakes. Conner is seating a superman cupcake. They were so fun to make. Each cupcake was 5 different colors.
I don't give Conner junk food. The worse thing I give him are graham crackers. He doesn't have chips, candy, soda or juice. On occasion Steve will give him a bite of some of that but I have an obligation as his mom to make sure he is eating healthy. I know I am weird. I feel guilty when he eats junk food, so I was nervous how is stomach would handle this cupcake. He seemed to do alright. We had 24 people there and Conner did well not to get overwhelmed. He was given lots of great presents that he LOVES. Thank you everyone!
I have a bunch of video from his birthday but I will post that at another time.
Conner's second molar has popped through. I have left out quite a bit but I will post again in a few days!
Length: 30 1/4"
Weight: 21 lb. 11 oz.
Head Circ.: 47.3 cm
This morning when Steve was leaving for work he asked Conner if he could have kisses. Conner replied, isses? Steve and I both looked at each other and said did he just say kisses. We wouldn't be surprised we are constantly asking Conner for kisses.
For Conner's birthday we had a cupcake party. I made superman cupcakes, raspberry lemonade cupcakes and key lime cupcakes. Conner is seating a superman cupcake. They were so fun to make. Each cupcake was 5 different colors.
Conner's second molar has popped through. I have left out quite a bit but I will post again in a few days!









8 comments:
So cute! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up?! I love his 1 year picts-he's such a cutie!
Yea Conner is one! He is such a cutie! Thanks for sharing:)
Happy B-Day Conner! His 1 year old pics are soooooo cute!
he is adorable Becca!
Wow, I can't believe it's been a year! He really is so adorable. Work is going good. It's busy (60 hours a week), but I like it overall. Ready for a vacation!
That is so funny that Cooper and Conner's stats are the same. You will have to keep me posted on the results with the nut allergy. I hope all is well. I am so sorry you had to go through that.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNER! And what an exciting day for the mommy! Don't feel guilty for giving him junk on his bday- once and while is ok!
btw, those pictures are so darn cute!
Post a Comment