| On July 13th we took Conner to the zoo for the first time. |
| Conner's first time on a carousel. |
| What is this you might ask. Oh it is Conner's sippy cup that he threw in with the penguins! |
| So cute! |
| I don't know why but I have wanted Conner to get face painted forever. I was so excited they were doing it for free. |
Last weekend we went to Mirror Lake and camped. It was really nice, except for the mosquitos. We caught 10 fish and there were some big ones.
| Conner "helping" us put the tent away. |
| Tonight Conner found a permanent marker. He was halfway up the stairs carrying it before I saw him. |


2 comments:
Gotta love summer! How fun!
I love looking at your blog - you have such a cute family!!!
Post a Comment