Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Things You May Have Never Thought You Would Say Until You Became a Mom

As a mom you say quite a lot of random funny things like,
  • take the broom out of the dishwasher. 
  • Stop touching your private parts. Seriously, if you touch your private parts one more time you are getting out of the tub. 
  • Please get off of the dishwasher.
  • Oh, and there is this one from yesterday-Did you just drink out of that? We don't fill up our water cups out of the toilet. Sick!
  •  Stop putting your finger in your nose.
  •  Why is there desitin in with the pots and pans?
  • I found your cell phone in the pantry.
  • Did he seriously just throw his sippy cup in with the penguins!
  • I just pulled a partially eaten strawberry out of your work boot.
Those are just a few that I can think of off the top of my head. I'll add more later. Feel free to add some more of your random statements.

4 comments:

Celeste Ferguson said...

HAHAHAHA!!! I love it!!! It's so true! I think I have just resorted to "Really child, Really?"

Sarah said...

Hahaha - I love it!!!!!

Stef said...

That's hilarious! I don't have any to add, but I was still very entertained.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

That's so funny! Here's one I wish I never would have to say: Eww! We do not drink out of the plunger, and we do no drink toilet water! That's yucky!