I had a wonderful birthday last week. Steve got me a digital food scale, which I use a lot. I love it. This week is our 6th wedding anniversary. We may not be able to celebrate it this week because Steve is roofing our rental so maybe next week. I can't wait until Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving!
Well, yesterday I got some clothes out of the dryer and was mortified that they had purple all over them. All of the clothes were Conner's and a handful of them were brand new clothes. I googled and found this recipe:
2 cups detergent
1 cup oxiclean
1 cup white vinegar
1/2 cup borax
1 cup shout
I had everything on hand except for borax which I found at Target for way cheap. I came home and was successful! I am so excited to have saved Conner's clothes. The dryer was a lot harder. I have tried scrubbing with disinfecting wipes, magic eraser, and then I tried Comet. Comet seemed to work the best. I had a very hard time reaching the back of the dryer. I have some old white towels in the dryer right now to make sure it is all clean. I will be very careful to check all of Conner's pockets from now on. Now I wish I would have taken a before and after picture of some of the clothes. They were covered in purple.Hopefully this information will help someone else one day.


1 comment:
Look at how resourceful you are. One day I will need this I am sure. I didn't know you had a rental. Where is it at? Where are you at?
Post a Comment