Saturday, April 16, 2011

Post #4 This Week-Shannon!

These first three pictures are of Shannon and Conner's first time meeting.



Steve and Shannon's first time getting to meet. Maybe with our next child we will be able to hold them after they come out. We have had to wait a few hours with both of our kids before we were able to hold them.

Shannon and Grandpa Ferguson

First night home.


Love this one. As soon as I put Shannon on the ground Conner is right there wanting to cuddle.



Steve's thumb.

Steve's hand and Shannon's foot.





Newborn clothes were huge on her at first. Those are newborn pants and I am pretty sure they are rolled a couple of times.

Shannon and Grandma Ferguson

We just got home from Goblin Valley. Shannon's first camping trip. I will post those pictures soon!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

#1 your header pic is super cute #2 I can't believe you already took baby camping!!! And #3 Shannon looks a lot like Conners baby pictures. Love!

lindseyfrancom said...

She is so tiny and so precious! Good job mom!

You are great for alreay making it on a camping trip! Can't wait to see pics!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

She is so adorable and so so tiny! Congrats. I love the pictures with Shannon and Steve's hands and the one with Connor snuggling her. Precious!

coleman said...

She is beautiful! I love those pictures. You have such a cute family!