| View of our campsite. Steve and I were lucky to be able to borrow a pop up trailer. It was nice not to have to stay in a tent. |
| Conner and his cousin Madi. Conner wanted to be on this 4-wheeler pretty much the whole time. He LOVED it. |
| Inside Goblin Valley |
| I think Steve looks pretty good here. It looks like he is modeling, but he didn't even know I was taking the picture. |
| I had Shannon on the front and a back pack on my back. By the time we were done walking around I was sore. |
| Part of the valley, it was so pretty. |
| From the top, Billy, Aubree, Madi and Conner. |
| I was impressed my camera caught this. |
| Conner's cousin, Brigham. They are only 3 months apart so in about a year it'll be really fun with these two, right now they mostly fight. |
| Aubree, Conner's cousin. |
| Everyone that went. Lance, Amber and their kids. |
| I look like I am going to break this kid size 4-wheeler. |
It was so nice to get away for the weekend and see some amazing creations that we get to enjoy. Thanks Lance and Amber for letting us tag along.


No comments:
Post a Comment