Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I love...

I loved the wonderful breeze that I was able to enjoy while I watched Conner ride his bike outside.
I love that Conner likes to pick flowers and put them in my hair.
I love Shannon's sweet laugh and smiles.
I love that I am learning to sew.

Two cute things Conner said..."When Shannon gets bigger, I'm gonna tackle her."
and the other...We were in the kitchen and Conner points to some cupcakes on the counter. "Did you make those?" "Yes," I said. Then Conner says, "Alright! Shake and bake." And he puts out his fist so I can bump it with mine.

More skirts...Friday night, the 22nd, Steve took the kids camping with his family out to West Canyon. It was nice to have some time to myself, so I went over to my friend Hope's house and had a sewing party. We sewed for close to 4 hours. Then I headed home at about 12:30 in the morning. I was going to go to bed but decided I wanted to take advantage of my free night and sleeping in so I decided I would cut out the fabric for the rest of the skirts that I wanted to sew. I went to bed at 3 o'clock in the morning. Too bad I live near the Fire Station, so many sirens at 7:30 in the morning. Luckily I was able to fall back asleep but at 8:15 my neighbor was making loud noises and woke me up. I decided I would just stay awake and sew some more. I am trying to create a stock pile so when the time comes that I find a boutique or something, I will be ready.

Guess what...(I don't know what is up with the dots) a store has agreed to sell my rings. Lynn's Wig Boutique just south of Hobby Lobby in American Fork will now be selling my rings. So head on over if you want to buy one.

No comments: