| I was like 8 months pregnant with Conner in this picture. Man that was awhile ago. |
The top picture is pretty much my natural. You can tell halfway down where it is dyed. So blonde, dark, in between?!!! I received a lot of compliments with my brown hair but when I would actually do it, it didn't seem as pretty because there weren't any highlights or anything. So if I had a funky braid or something it just blended in. That is why I was trying to go blonde, when I ruined my hair. Please give me your suggestions! What do you think about bangs as well?


4 comments:
Hmmm...my vote is blonde with maybe some lowlights in it. And as far as bangs, I think they are really cute, but every time I get them I just end up putting them back because I get sick of having them in my face. So Mom-to-Mom I would vote no on the bangs. You will look darling anyway you choose though. Good luck!
If you liked the dark, do it dark but with highlights through it. But to me, you will always be a blonde!!! You look darling in both though so I am sure whatever you choose it will look great!
I think an in between. I am having the same problem with mine. I am trying to go lighter so its not so much on the upkeep...I vote for bangs, I love mine lately! Good luck with the choice!
Do dark with bangs, just for something fun and different!
Post a Comment