Monday, July 2, 2012

Picture Time

With all the appointments and attention Shannon has been getting we decided to give Conner some one on one time and have a movie night. He didn't make it through the movie but it was nice having time with just him.


Shannon and dad making breakfast.

Conner wanted to exercise with his dad.


Conner is ready to learn, so I bought him a book that I make copies out of and these are his first letters that he did all by himself.


Shannon likes to flip the stool over and climb in, then she attempts to "fix" the stool.

Typical day.

Playing in the garage with dad.


Conner is teaching my mom how to play a skateboard game on my phone.

Steve and I went to Strawberry Reservoir and this is the only fish that we caught, but we still had fun/

This is our backyard. Here is Conner playing frisbee with his Grandpa Ferguson on Memorial Day.


Our little sweetheart, who is going to teach me more than I can imagine.



We had to get Conner all set up to ride his bike with training wheels.

No comments: