Monday, February 16, 2009

Counting Down

I have three weeks till I am due!!! It is so crazy to think that Steve and I will be parent's. I am scared to death, I have no idea what I am doing, but I know Steven will make an amazing dad! Last week at my 36 week appointment I was dilated to a 1, 70% effaced and the baby's head was at position 0, which means it is very low. I can't wait for my appointment on Wednesday to see if I have made any progress. I have rearranged the baby's room twice and I am going to have Steve move some of the stuff around again. I also can't seem to get my house clean enough. I spent a couple hours on my bathroom the other night and I finally felt that room was clean enough, but since it has been two days since I have cleaned it I now feel like I need to deep clean it again. Today I cleaned my room for a couple hours but it still doesn't seem clean enough. I even scrubbed the baseboards, cleaned the blinds, dusted my ceiling fan and dusted underneath the T.V. I would keep cleaning it but I can't think of anything else to clean in there. We have one more coat of paint to put on the barn toy chest that Steve built and then I can put my vinyl decor on it. What do you think of the new music? Last time Steve picked out the songs and every time I would get on I would mute the sound. This music is definitely more me, for today anyway.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I will make sure my house is good and dirty for you when you come ;)

The Hovers said...

You are cracking me up! I love to read your blog! Happy cleaning. Do you want to come to my house?