7 years ago
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
What A Bummer
No change at my appointment today. I need to remind myself that I am not due for another three weeks. Besides, I still haven't made my freezer meals. I am doing that today and tomorrow. I also still need to vacuum, febreeze, and armour all my car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Go walking, or workout. They say spicey food helps too--make Steve take you to mexican food. :) Clint and I always took the "couples approach" to going in to labor. If you know what I mean. ;) I don't know if any of it really helps. You know what though, I have had several people tell me there is an herbal tea that is supposed to help. They swear by it! I will try and think of what it's called. Hang in there. Not much longer. :)
Post a Comment