This was such a nice weekend. On Saturday while Steve was at the priesthood session I hung out with my sister, Debbie, and my mom. My niece Kaylee who is nine and a half months realized Conner was around every now and then and would start crawling towards him at full speed. It was really cute to see her interest in him. It's kind of funny when you have a newborn everyone wants to hold him, so tonight when Steve and I got home from our families I was so excited to get to hold Conner. Counting Saturday and Sunday I hardly had any contact with him. But that is a very nice break. I am very grateful that our families have an interest in him. Guess what else. I cut my hair. I just up and decided on Friday that I would cut my hair. I have only cut my hair twice a year for the last while and even then it is only a trim. I ended up cutting ten inches off. It is such a nice change.
7 years ago


1 comment:
Way Cute hair!! I love it!!!
Post a Comment