Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lots of Videos


Today was a lazy day for our family which is actually a very nice change. Usually we aren't home for the weekend except for a short time. Today after church we stayed home and had family time. We laid on a blanket in the backyard under an umbrella, made shakes, played Yahtzee, went on a walk and made dinner together. It was wonderful.Last night Conner went to bed late. We didn't put him to bed until 10:30. He woke up at 4:30am to eat fell back asleep at 5:00am and slept until 9:10am. So it was really nice to sleep in.

Conner was having a fun time in the bath yesterday splashing around. I actually made two videos but the video that he is moving around the most in can't be used because his area gets shown and I don't know how to edit. But he splashes in this one too.

This is the first time he tried the jumper. He doesn't move around very much but it's a start.

1 comment:

Arin said...

Your baby is getting so big..I can't believe how fast they grow! He is a doll!