Steve, Conner and I have all been in Tennessee for the last week. We left on Friday the 22nd and got home today. It was Conner's first time on an airplane and he did amazing. I wish we would have recorded the descend into Memphis because his eyes would get huge and he would lift his arms straight up in the air every time we went a little lower. It was wonderful seeing my family. My parents and 5 of the 6 sisters were there with their families. All together there were 12 adults and 12 kids under the age of 6. We stayed at my sister Amy's house. It was beautiful out there. Very green. Conner went swimming for the first time and seemed to enjoy it. We ate lots of BBQ and had shakes, wings and watched the playoffs at night, swam in their pool during the day, and went to lunch somewhere different everyday. Very relaxing. Oh, I saw the movie Taken while I was there, that is a very disturbing movie.
Our huge group out to lunch.


3 comments:
Sound like you had a good time!! Glad everything went well. We need to do something now that you are back!
How fun Becca! Looks like it was enjoyable. Your little Conner is so sweet.
Fun! I'm glad you got out and had a break with your fam. Kathy made it sound like you guys had a good time. I can't believe you saw "Taken". That shocks me to my very core.
Post a Comment