Friday, August 7, 2009

5 Month Birthday!

Steve teases me because I get so excited about each of his "birthdays." Well, tooth #3 is on its way. The bottom corner of the top tooth is just barely sticking out. Earlier today Conner had his back side up in the crawling position but the front of his body was completely flat. But that didn't stop him from scooting around. He is getting stronger with sitting up by himself. Each day he can do it a little longer. I feel so bad for him because now when Conner lays on a blanket with animals or designs on it he tries so hard to pick them up. He'll try over and over again. He doesn't get it, they are part of the blanket. So the other day I put a duck over one of the images so he could pick it up. The last couple of days he has been so much happier. I am pretty sure it is because I have been reading the children's Book of Mormon to him again. We finished it a few months ago and I never started it again so a few days I go I got back on top of it and it has made a difference, for both of us. I have learned so much from the children's version.
It's been really neat.
Last night I baby sat my sister's two little girls as well as a boy that she had to watch for the week. So I had a total of 4 kids for 9 hours. A big pat on the back for all the moms out there with more than one child. You are amazing! Here is Conner's five month picture.
I am sure that Steve will have something to say about the pink blanket. Hee hee hee.

No comments: