Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tooth #2

Friday night Steve and I made dinner together. We didn't start cooking till about 10:45 at night so we didn't eat until 11:30 but it was way good. We made chicken marsala, and those cheddar biscuits from Red Lobster, we also had corn on the cob that had been picked that day. It was the best corn on the cob. Saturday night we went to my grandma's and grandpa's up in Woodland Hills to celebrate her 66th wedding anniversary as well as her 86th birthday. My grandpa will be 91 on October 31st but you would never know with how active he is. While we were there we noticed Conner cut his second tooth. So he now has his bottom two middle teeth that have come through. After their party we went and picked some corn. I didn't know that we were going to be doing that so I was in flip flops. The field had little canals type things every now and then between the rows of corn. But the field itself was quite muddy. I lost my flip flops so many times in the mud. By the time we were done I had mud up my legs, on my pants and my feet were so dirty. Then Steve and I decided to go see Harry Potter. Today we went up to North Ogden for a baby blessing, so it was quite a busy weekend. This weekend I also learned some very valuable lessons that I can hopefully work on every day of my life. I am so excited because if I can work on these things everyday they will hopefully make me such a better person. Especially a better wife and mom. Wish me luck. Steve's brother gave us a bunch of hand me downs for Conner. Look how cute these shoes are! I got some dang cute clothes as well. Thanks Kyle and Jenny!

No comments: