Friday, August 14, 2009

Unexpected Night Out

Some of our friends gave us an unexpected night out. It was great! They gave us tickets to the Living Planet Aquarium and dinner. We didn't make it to the aquarium before it closed so we'll go another time. We went to Chili's we tried two new things, Texas Cheese fries and the Chocolate Chip Cookie Molten Lava Cake. They were SO good just typing about them I want to go attempt my own versions of them. Thank you so much you guys! It was raining before we left so we bundled Conner up we thought he looked so cute in his jacket we had to take a picture.I finally got a picture where you can see Conner's two teeth. But because the picture is so small you really can't see them. He is very happy here because he just woke up from a 3 1/2 hour nap


1 comment:

Stef said...

I love how happy he looks in that second picture. How cute. You also look super pretty in that first picture. Way to be hot.