To start off our weekend my sister and I went to the Living Planet Aquarium on Friday, her kids loved it! She ended up getting year passes as well so that'll be nice. Conner just stayed in the stroller and people watched. Friday night we went to the Salt Lake Bees game with our friends Hope and Brandon. Thanks guys! Saturday was a nice relaxing morning. Steve and I made an awesome breakfast with whole wheat crepes and sausage. For our toppings on the crepes we had nutella, strawberries, powdered sugar, and bananas. SO GOOD! Then we all took a nap, ran some errands and then watched the BYU game at Lance's house (Steve's brother). That was such a good game! I am so excited for us to go to the BYU v. UTAH game in November. By then it was about 10:00 pm and Steve's other brother, Kyle, invited us to his house for games. We played for a couple hours but Conner couldn't wait any longer to go to bed. Such a good kid. Sunday morning we went to Lance's ward for Brigham's baby blessing, and that night all the Ferguson's got together for dinner. Yum! Monday morning Steve, Kyle, Lisa and I went up West Canyon. We took the four wheeler and the Razor. I really enjoy the Razor a lot more than the four wheeler. I feel a lot safer and have more control. So, thanks Lance for letting us borrow your stuff. My mother-in-law, Susan was kind enough to watch Conner so we could go, thank you Susan. This evening we had family pictures and a BBQ. I attempted to take Conner's 6 month pictures. I feel like I just took his 5 month pictures. When we had our family pictures taken she did take some of Conner so if I can't get a good one maybe she did. Guess what else? I bought Conner's Halloween costume tonight!!! Here are some pics from our weekend, and where Conner stands at 6 months.
Length: 28 inches-92%
Height: 16 lbs. 13 oz.-36%
Head Circ: 44 cm.-56%
At his appointment today they told me Conner has a hernia. But the doctor said they usually close up on their own but to watch his belly button to see if it pokes out more.
Length: 28 inches-92%
Height: 16 lbs. 13 oz.-36%
Head Circ: 44 cm.-56%
At his appointment today they told me Conner has a hernia. But the doctor said they usually close up on their own but to watch his belly button to see if it pokes out more.
He loves to pull my hair. He can sit all by himself for quite a while now, at least a few minutes. He gets in the crawling position a lot and rocks back and forth. He likes to blow raspberries in the morning after he has had his bottle and spit on me. It's pretty cute. Only a mom would think that is cute. He sleeps through the night, usually 11-12 hours. He wakes up around 7:45 am., and goes to bed between 7 and 8. He tried peas this weekend for the first time as well as beans. He didn't care for the peas very much.


2 comments:
He is super cute! I love the picture of him in the hat. He is really tall. Cooper was in the 51%. Hope all is well!
Cher
Wow what a cute little boy you have! I get the biggest kick out of you... you are such a cute cute mom! So on the ball and doing fun things all the time! Good job!
Post a Comment