Monday, September 21, 2009

6 Month Pictures Are Back

The whole Ferguson clan.




One of my favorites.





She got some really cute ones of him, I am really excited.
I now have a new favorite store, the DI. I bought three pairs of jeans and eight shirts for Conner and it only cost me, $15. They are way cute clothes. Here is a new recipe I tried, they were way good and super easy.
I found them on one of the cooking blogs I have listed on the right. It's from picky palate. They are called black bottomed mini caramel pumpkin cheesecake bites. YUM!

7 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

What a cutie! Your pictures turned out really nice. It's good to get updated pictures-too bad they just change so much so fast, it's hard to keep up with! Looks like a yummy recipe, I might just have to try it sometime.

lindseyfrancom said...

What a glorious day when you can get good professional pictures of your 6 month old- they are so cute.

ShaRee said...

What cute pictures!

Rachael said...

Well those turned out way cute!!! But Conner is cute no matter what...now Steven on the other hand that takes work!!! JK... Love ya guys!!! Thanks for the info!!!

Stef said...

How cute! He looks so happy and easy-going. And those cheesecake bites also look divine; I'll having to check out the website.

Anonymous said...

Have you made them?

Devin and Monica Blakey said...

Yes it was me monica that left that comment. Sorry I am new at this blog thing and kind of stupid. Well I am way excited to try it. I miss talking with you about new recipes.