On Saturday we had a family come and look at our house; Monday morning they sent an offer. They gave us a day to respond. It was a great offer so we accepted it. They have already been pre-approved so the only thing that could hold us up is the appraisal not coming back high enough. They have to have that by October 7th and they would like to move in by October 21st or earlier. So, I will be a little stressed until the appraisal comes back.
Conner "crawls" around like an inchworm.
His third tooth, (his top left tooth), first appeared a month ago but only the teeniest part of the corner. Well the bottom of the tooth has finally come through. But we sure could tell he was teething.
The other day I attempted to be crafty. I can usually come up with a cute idea but to actually make it, that doesn't work for me. It usually turns out homemade looking. But here is what I made.
I used 2x4's and wrapped them in paper and modged podged them. Then I used vinyl and my cricut to cut out the letters. I LOVE Fall.
His third tooth, (his top left tooth), first appeared a month ago but only the teeniest part of the corner. Well the bottom of the tooth has finally come through. But we sure could tell he was teething.
The other day I attempted to be crafty. I can usually come up with a cute idea but to actually make it, that doesn't work for me. It usually turns out homemade looking. But here is what I made.


3 comments:
Hey question for ya??? If you don't mind answering...my parents our trying to sell their house out there. What did you sell it for?? What is the sq. footage and beds, baths, finished basement and so on...also did you go through a realitor?? Will you email me brfindlay0801@yahoo.com if you don't mind. Thanks and congrats on selling the house!!!! Conner is sooooo cute!!!
Congrats on selling your house!! That is exciting! Your blocks are way cute too!
Yay you sold your house! Where are you off to now?
Those blocks are darling! I also love fall.
Post a Comment