Thursday, November 19, 2009

Conner's Adventure

I left Conner in the front room playing and I went into the kitchen to make a sandwich and heat up a hot dog. I could still hear Conner. I went back into the front room and he was gone but I could still hear him. He was upstairs in front of my card room door chewing on a glue stick. He had gone up all the stairs by himself WITHOUT me. Scared me to death. I am so lucky he didn't fall.Here is a picture of Conner totally engrossed in Signing Time. It is a DVD that teaches simple signs for babies and parents. That is kind of a bad sign that he is that glued on the TV. I guess he watches TV too much.

Conner loves opening and closing doors. Here are two videos of that.

2 comments:

lindseyfrancom said...

Oh my goodness! It is good he didn't hurt himself. He is too cute becca!

lindseyfrancom said...

Oh and by the way! Conner being engrossed in the TV can be a bad or a good thing. My first loves it and I have to regulate how much he watches and it can be hard but my second won't pay attention to it at all and sometimes I wished he would to just give me a moment of peace!!!