Tonight we went to my grandpa's to celebrate his 91st birthday. It was fun and it was nice to see my cousins I haven't seen some of them in over a year. I hope everyone had a great Halloween and I already know what I would like Conner to be for Halloween next year. I saw it while we were trunk or treating it was a tiny little kid dressed up as Sully from Monster's Inc. That big bluish monster. He was adorable!
One thing that Conner started doing about 2 weeks ago is standing up in his crib. It is so weird to walk in his room and have him standing there holding on to the top. And the crib is the lowest it will go.


3 comments:
Cute pictures becca! You can never take too many pictures- especially with digital cameras! So cute! Did you take him out trick or treating or anything? And, COnner may not look at baby E anymore but just wait- he will really grow out of his baby look before you know it!
too Cute!!!! Hope you had a Happy Halloween!!! We need to get together soon!
I love that chicken costume. I showed Jared your pictures and he laughed really hard. So cute.
Post a Comment