Conner loves his new sandals. Gratefully the thing between his toes doesn't bother him at all. Conner may have made a life long friend today at church. His name is Cody and he is one month older than Conner. They shared snacks with each other and played the entire time during Relief Society. Conner tried to give Cody his entire container of teddy grahams.
Did I mention last week that Steve was called to teach the Priests and I was called to teach the 9-10 year olds? Well, it is going to be tougher than I thought. Round two next week.
Conner has become a strawberry fanatic! I mean a complete fanatic. That is all he wants to eat. Another thing Conner now does is if you say, yeah, to him he will clap.
Did I mention last week that Steve was called to teach the Priests and I was called to teach the 9-10 year olds? Well, it is going to be tougher than I thought. Round two next week.
Conner has become a strawberry fanatic! I mean a complete fanatic. That is all he wants to eat. Another thing Conner now does is if you say, yeah, to him he will clap.


3 comments:
yay...I am glad he likes the flip flops! :)
cute pics! connor is a doll!
It was a pretty day to go up the canyon! We went on Saturday!
His outfit is darling, I especially love the sandals! Glad he likes them!
Post a Comment