Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Conner's New Toy

I love that Conner knows that I will protect him when he is scared. I love that he will randomly come up and hug my leg. I love how curious he is about everything. I get such a kick out of it when we are playing outside and a gust of wind comes and for that moment he is the happiest child in the world. I love his happy, fun personality. Well, Steve and I have purchased three toys for Conner since he has been born. He has been given a lot of hand me down toys from cousins so we haven't needed to buy him any. Well, Conner has become obsessed with the vacuum. He will go to the closet where it is kept and point or try to open the door. It isn't enough to get the vacuum out he would like to actually vacuum. Here he is with my mom.

Because he loved the vacuum so much we decided to buy him one of his own.
He loves this! It is a few inches shorter than he is and it actually vacuums.
Today during lunch Conner discovered he has a hole in his nose! His finger somehow slipped into the hole while he was feeding himself and he looked at me with this surprised look. He looked so happy, like, what did I just find? The look made me laugh which made him laugh and then he tried to find the hole again but he found his tear duct instead and started jamming his finger into his eye.
Last night was my sister Debbie's birthday party. It was actually a surprise party, and it was my job to get her out of the house. I have never been in charge of getting someone out of the house before it was kind of fun. I told her that I wanted to buy her a shirt for her birthday and asked if we could go to Kohl's. When we got back to her house and turned the corner she was so surprised to see all of the cars. It was a fun night to be with just the two of us and then get to go to the party.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That post made me happy :)