Conner has had 8 teeth for months, no new teeth have come in. Suddenly in the last couple of weeks Conner has had 4 molars coming through at the same time as well as two more bottom teeth. His gums are bleeding, he will barely eat and the food he does eat he won't chew because it hurts too much so he just swallows it. Needless to say he has been choking a lot. Today I had to flip him over and lean him down to get some crackers out. I guess it is good to get a lot of teeth at once so that he can be done teething for a while.Easter was so fun this year. I loved watching Conner walking around and picking up eggs. Here is a little video.
Last night Conner was able to climb on to a kitchen chair and stand up on it. Today he climbed up onto our coffee table and was standing on it when I reached over and grabbed him. Things are changing so much and so quickly. Another milestone that I forgot to mention a few weeks ago is that Conner was completely off of formula a week after he turned one and was completely off of bottles 2 weeks after he turned one. Nice not to have to wash bottles.


1 comment:
So cute! Ya'll are such good parents!!
Post a Comment