I am going private with the blog so go ahead and leave your email address if you would like to still be able to look at it. Thanks!
16 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Uncle Randy and I enjoy seeing everything that is going on with your family. If it is ok we would like to continue to follow you. You can use Uncle Randys email address which is fergusonjay@yahoo.com. Thank you, we love seeing all the news and watching your little one grow up!!
Hey Becca, I would love to still see your blog. It's a great way to find out what you guys are up to and so fun to see pics of your growing little family! Here's my e-mail address - taiwangirl06@gmail.com
16 comments:
Uncle Randy and I enjoy seeing everything that is going on with your family. If it is ok we would like to continue to follow you. You can use Uncle Randys email address which is fergusonjay@yahoo.com. Thank you, we love seeing all the news and watching your little one grow up!!
Hey Becca, I would love to still see your blog. It's a great way to find out what you guys are up to and so fun to see pics of your growing little family! Here's my e-mail address -
taiwangirl06@gmail.com
Hope you are doing great! LOVE!
I would like to be able to see how you are doing!
w_callie@hotmail.com
I wanna still look at it!
marcifhooton@gmail.com
mandannelson@yahoo.com
I really want to keep in touch...
kimandprestonward@gmail.com
spenny.nellie@gmail.com
Hey Becca I would still love to see your blog amberferguson513@hotmail.com
thanks
Amber
I would love to be invited. lindseyk530@hotmail.com
rachel.mcneil@hotmail.com
Hey Becca! I love looking at your blog and would love to still be able to view it. My email address is cherlinford@yahoo.com. Thanks!!!!
Count me in
ashleybeck16@hotmail.com
hopeg13@hotmail.com
Of coarse you know I want to see what you are doing!
Of course I want to be invited! itsmesharee@yahoo.com
Stefgnelson@gmail.com
I love keeping up with your little family! My email address is usu219@yahoo.com. Our family blog is at www.theolsonfam.net/blog. Take care!
Post a Comment