Friday, August 6, 2010

Conner's Stories

Conner loves books! We "read" quite a few in a day. Some books we only make it a couple of pages before he picks out another one. We have managed to get through some books completely.

Conner has now helped unload the dishwasher, twice. He takes each dish out one at a time and hands it to me or Steve and then we finish putting it away. We tell him thank you every time he hands us a dish so he says thank you everyone time he gets a dish out.

Conner absolutely LOVES to wave to everyone. He waves at cars that pass by when we are out on the front lawn. The only problem is not that many people wave back. For the most part people just don't pay attention. I feel so bad for him when they don't wave because you can tell Conner's heart sinks a little. He doesn't give up either. He will wave to the same person even after they pass him. He keeps waving until he can't see them anymore. It is so cute! 

Today Conner would not stop asking for an apple but I didn't have any apples. So we went to the store and I pulled the shopping cart up to the apples and he got so excited. "APPLES!" He picked his out and carried it to the cashier. He was so proud of his apple.

We just bought Conner a tricycle. It is really neat because it not only has a push stick thing that comes out the back, I can steer the tricyle with it. So I don't have to bend over and kill my back. Conner loves it, he just can't reach the pedals quite yet. So, I do the steering and pushing. It even has a 3 point belt.
He still loves dolls.


Laying on the coffee table, watching tv. I thought it was funny how he crossed his legs.
Getting SO big!





No comments: