7 years ago
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Absolute Craziness!
So, I am about to lose it. We just moved this weekend and it has been exhausting. I spent 9 hours on Friday cleaning the rental home we moved into. It was disgusting! Beyond words. Saturday more cleaning and setting things up. Conner now HAS TO GET INTO EVERYTHING. I am losing patience fast. The house is a mess! Steve started school so he is very busy with work and homework. I don't have internet right now. Occasionally I can find my phone if it isn't dead because I have misplaced my charger in the mess. I need a break! Still can't find any of my plates and I don't have a microwave yet. Washer and dryer still isn't hooked up. The dryer has a different plug than what we have. All I can do right now is cry which is what Conner is doing as well. He has diaper rash and hasn't been sleeping very well. I am exhausted. I just can't wait for my house to be put together. I need a routine again. On a positive note I am so grateful for all the tender mercies from the Lord that we experience daily. So I shouldn't be complaining. But I needed to for just a sec. I just need to get a grip. Give me 10 minutes and I'll be good again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I hope things settle down soon, let me know if you want any help! I'll be in Provo tomorrow afternoon and could stop by on the way home, even if we just go get gelato! Love ya
Sounds absolutely crazy. Moving is so hard. That is why I refuse to move from our small apartment until we buy a house, and that will be the house I will be in for the rest of my life!!!
If you are comfortable with me taking Conner I will. He can come play with my boys for a few hours so you can get something done. Where did you move to?
We just moved recently too. It's definitely a challenge to move with kids! At least our place was clean, I can't imagine how stressful I would have felt if it was dirty.
Good luck! Hopefully your life returns to normal soon.
Where did you move to?? Hate dirty rentals.
Sorry to hear, I hope you are better soon! Let me know if you need help!
Becca, you can totally complain about that! I'd be going on a moody rampage if I were in your situation. Hang in there!
Post a Comment