Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Girl Name Suggestions?

Here is a list of names that I like for our girl. For some reason I am not as excited about the name Megan. I guess I have just been saying it too much. Steve says that it is up to me to name this baby because he came up with the name Conner. I don't like that, it is way too much pressure. But Steve does want her middle name to be Dianne but I think I could convince him to shorten it to Anne.

Hannah (Dianne) Ferguson

Maggie (Dianne) Ferguson

Megan (Dianne) Ferguson

Page (Dianne) Ferguson

Lauren (Dianne) Ferguson

Jessica (Dianne) Ferguson

Kennedy (Dianne) Ferguson

I know it is very redundant to put Dianne Ferguson on each name idea, but you have to say the whole thing together to see if it works.

6 comments:

The Tough Sisters said...

Maggie or Lauren for sure! So cute! If I had another girl I would name her Malory!

Celeste Ferguson said...

I like Maggie, but I still like Megan, too! The Anne is cute. Man, I wish Clint would let me just name our kids! :)

Sarah said...

I love Maggie!

lindseyfrancom said...

I LOVE them all. Wait till you see her- maybe something will spark more than all the others. Good luck!

Devin and Monica Blakey said...

I love Kennedy!!!

Stef said...

I like Megan or Page. Kennedy Ferguson almost sounds like a politician to me. I also like Maggie.