Tomorrow I am 34 weeks, only 5 more weeks to go. Today at my appointment Dr. Parker called over to Timp and scheduled my induction while I was sitting there. He first asked how early I was willing to get up, I said whenever so I am suppose to go in on March 17th at 6:00 A.M. I am so excited, he said that I shouldn't get bumped because I have diabetes as a reason for the induction. Dr. Parker estimated that the baby is about 4.5 to 5 pounds right now.
I let him know that I was a little nervous about this delivery. I reminded him that I was in labor on Pitocin for just over 21 hours and that I had to push for an hour and a half. He said that he thinks I will be in labor for 6-7 hours and he said he will have the baby out in 5-6 minutes. He then said if this baby is a face presentation he will get it to turn. He said that Conner paved the way for an easier delivery. I told Steve what Dr. Parker said and his first reaction was, "we should have gone to him the first time." Two more weeks until my next appointment.
Conner LOVES to jump. He jumps all around the house, he jumps down the stairs, and tries to jump up the stairs. So Steve decided to get Conner a trampoline for his birthday. We found one on KSL for $20 and it is in great condition. We gave it to him early and set it up. He has jumped only 3 times because it has been so blasted cold but he loves it. He will stay out there forever. We just need to get an enclosure around it so he doesn't fall off.
 |
| Steve's dad made him this corral when he was little. Steve gave it to Conner for Christmas and he loves it. He puts all of his animals inside the corral and then sits in it and pulls it closed around him. |
 |
| When Conner would like a drink he gets a cup, and then goes to the fridge and gets the milk out. He will then find me, wherever I am in the house, and hand me his cup and the gallon of milk. He has even done it when we were all downstairs working. He went upstairs, and carried the milk all the way down. He also enjoys putting his dirty dishes in the sink. Makes me a little nervous because sometimes they drop a few inches to reach the inside of the sink but I am grateful he is learning to clean up after himself. |
 |
| Conner kept calling these boots his slippers. |
 |
| I am not sure what he is doing but he is a cutie! |
 |
| First night in his new bed. He is using the bedroom set that I got when I was a sophomore in high school. |
 |
| Steve and Conner dancing to the credits of a movie. Conner loves to dance with us. |
 |
| Conner's second night in his new bed. Steve decided to cuddle with him while he fell asleep.Then they both fell asleep. | | |
|
I have A LOT of videos to post but I can't remember how to put them on my computer as soon as I figure that out I will have a bunch to share.
3 comments:
He's growing up! He will be a big help when the baby comes. I want to see pictures of her room! :)
You will have a St.Patricks baby.. FUN! So exciting! I love all the girl names you have- I am sure you will know without a doubt when you see her.
Conner is such a cutie. I love that you have captured all those little cute things he does... it's so easy to forget especially once this next one comes!
Too cute! Love him, Can't wait for his bday- cause I got him the funnest thing! yipee
Post a Comment