My Ideal Pamper Day. I guess it would have to begin with me not being pregnant. Then I would be at a place where I can get massaged for half the day, then I would get a pedicure, a manicure and all the while have my hair played with. Not to mention being surrounded by all types of food throughout the day. Oh yeah, it would be silent, unless I decided to watch a movie while getting my pedicure. Then I would come home to a clean house, big hugs and kisses to the kids and husband and then I will lay down in my quiet room with cold pillows and sleep until I wanted to wake up. Doesn't that sound wonderful?
I couple of quick stories about Conner that I keep forgetting to post.
First: Only one door in our house actually shuts completely, so Conner can push open any door even if it is locked. I was going to the bathroom the other day and Conner walks in. He says, "toilet, bathroom?" I said yes I am going to the bathroom on the toilet. Then he gets this big smile on his face, claps his hands together and says, "yeah!" I thought it was hilarious, he was now giving me the reaction that I give him when he goes to the bathroom on the toilet. We have since taught him the word privacy. So now if he walks in I say, "Conner I need privacy." and he will go out. A lot of times it is only for a few seconds but he tries.
Second: I may have already posted this but I don't remember. Over Christmas break we were all driving in the car and then Conner started messing with his nose. We figured out that he had just stuck a raisin up his nose. We get home and grabbed a flashlight, sure enough there was a raisin up his nose, he had shoved it pretty far up there. We grabbed some tweezers and attempted to get it out. It was so hard because Conner was squirming around like crazy and crying pretty hard. I am sure it was very uncomfortable. After a while we were finally able to get it out. Grateful we didn't have to go to the doctor to get it out.


No comments:
Post a Comment