I finally have decorations for the baby's room walls! My sister-in-law made the frames with the animals on it. I think she did such a cute job! I am just worried that there isn't enough color in the room. Guess what! Steve started the toy chest in the shape of a barn yesterday. He finished all but the roof so hopefully he'll finish that tomorrow. Whoo-hoo, we almost have everything done. Tonight we even packed up our diaper bag, we still have about 4 weeks left but I am charging the camera and every now and then I put the car seat in the car, just in case.
7 years ago


2 comments:
That looks really cute! Is it vinyl on glass? I was thinking maybe a little color too. I have some ideas I will call you later. You guys did a great job. I like it a lot.
Just want to tell you that I am so happy we are friends and being around you or reading your blog ALWAYS puts sunshine into my life. Thank you for being you :)
Post a Comment