Conner is such an incredible child. When he does cry it is only for a minute because he is hungry or he'll cry for up to five minutes if he is really tired and we first lay him down in his crib. When he cried on Saturday and we first noticed he had cut a tooth we hadn't heard him cry that long or that hard before. Poor thing. Today he had a rough day. He woke up from a nap crying and I couldn't soothe him, so I gave him teething tablets as well as Tylenol. He cried for almost half an hour. It wasn't really loud but you could tell he was in so much pain. Then it happened again tonight. Conner doesn't take a pacifier he just spits them out but we had an idea. We gathered up his pacifiers and put water down inside the nipple and then put them in the freezer. Then we would let Conner suck on them it seemed to help for a little while, we just had to hold the pacifier in his mouth. Here is a video of Steve helping Conner to calm down from the pain. He did a very good job.
After we got Conner bathed and fed we put him to bed. Lately he has been sleeping about 10 hours straight. So I was very surprised to hear a loud cry come from his room about 45 minutes after he went to sleep. I picked him up brought him downstairs and laid him in his swing. He fell right to sleep again. I have one question how in the world is this comfortable?
Before I could publish this post Conner woke up again. Steve is helping him. His crying is worse now. Poor little guy. He has such a runny nose on top of it. It completly breaks my heart I wish I could help with the pain more. I think it'll be a long night.


3 comments:
I understand, teething is the pits. You might want to just double check that is isn't an ear infection. They seem to have a lot of similiar symptoms. Good Luck!
Anna is still getting teeth and it is just one after another for months! Good luck with it. Your pics from Yellowstone are darling! I love the pics of Conner in his hats - he is a cutie!
Hey! I looked up your blog this morning to see if my computer would let me leave a comment- obviously it is a success!
Anyway, Conner is freaking adorable. I can't believe that bruise on his face, poor little guy.
What a fun trip, I am so jelous I have always wanted to go to Yellowstone. This is a perfect time to go- as far as Conners age, when they start being mobile it gets way harder.
I enjoyed everything I read, I love seeing you and your freaking cute family- finally!
Did you mom tell you I ran into her? SHe told me you had a baby- I was so excited to hear it and now I get to see pictures!
My blog address is www.lindseyfrancom.blogspot.com
Post a Comment