Last night we purchased, baby orajel, baby ibuprofen, and chill rings. He didn't seem to care about the chill rings. Items in the survival kit, the blue ball sucker thing for his endless runny nose, tissues, the baby ibuprofen helped a lot more than the Tylenol and remembering to sing Primary songs softly and out loud so your voice doesn't sound tense and it helps relax the baby. A lot of love and patience, a life saver which is generally a spouse, for those moments where you just need a breather and one of the best things to add in a teething survival kit is:
EAR PLUGS!
They help you from getting a headache when trying to comfort your child. I seriously wear these during Conner's tough times.
I have the Jungle Book on so I have some noise during the day. I looked over while I was typing and Conner was actually watching it.
My Little Jumping Jack
They help you from getting a headache when trying to comfort your child. I seriously wear these during Conner's tough times.
I have the Jungle Book on so I have some noise during the day. I looked over while I was typing and Conner was actually watching it.
My mom used this jumper for all of her kids. Conner has a blast in it. He has been in it for about half an hour.
When Steve is at work he lifts hundreds of pounds throughout the day installing garage doors. He leaves for work around seven and gets home around six. So when he gets home he is very tired. Last night he didn't get home till nine because he was helping his brother in his backyard after work. But Steve gave me a nice surprise. He asked if I wanted to play a game I said sure so I got out Sorry and set it up on our bed. First Steve had to take a shower. So I am laying in bed waiting to play and all of a sudden I hear the tub being scrubbed, later he walks out with the garbage. I got up the next morning and he had scrubbed our whole bathroom, he even washed the baseboards and did the laundry. Thanks babe! I really appreciate it.
Tonight I went and saw The Proposal with my sister and some other girls. It was cute. I laughed out loud in quite a few parts.
When Steve is at work he lifts hundreds of pounds throughout the day installing garage doors. He leaves for work around seven and gets home around six. So when he gets home he is very tired. Last night he didn't get home till nine because he was helping his brother in his backyard after work. But Steve gave me a nice surprise. He asked if I wanted to play a game I said sure so I got out Sorry and set it up on our bed. First Steve had to take a shower. So I am laying in bed waiting to play and all of a sudden I hear the tub being scrubbed, later he walks out with the garbage. I got up the next morning and he had scrubbed our whole bathroom, he even washed the baseboards and did the laundry. Thanks babe! I really appreciate it.
Tonight I went and saw The Proposal with my sister and some other girls. It was cute. I laughed out loud in quite a few parts.


2 comments:
I was helping someone when you left so didn't get a chance to ask about Conner. I hope the appointment went well and he starts feeling better. Poor little dude.
I love your hair, by the way! We need to do lunch sometime and really catch up.
Yeah I found you! You family is so cute, are you guys still in Eagle Mountain? We moved out there just a bit ago, to the highlands on the green neighborhood in the Ranches!
Post a Comment