Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Catch Up

I know that I am jumping the gun on the fall blog but I can't wait! I love the fall. One thing I love about fall is school starting. I can't wait for Scholastic book orders. I keep forgetting to mention how Conner is growing up. He now holds his bottle about 75% of the time by himself. He rolls over in both directions. It is funny he'll lay on his stomach roll to his back and then roll to his stomach, fun to watch. Lately he gets up on his knees trying to crawl when he wants to reach something that is too far away but he doesn't pick up the front of his body so he usually ends up in a strange looking yoga position. He tried carrots for the first time and didn't really care about them at all. He can sit by himself for about 20-30 seconds before he starts to fall over. He has been back on his old sleeping schedule which is wonderful. Last night he slept 12 hours, from seven to seven. Well I think that covers it.
Today Conner and I went to the library and checked out some books but I only checked out children's books. If anyone has any suggestions for me to read that are clean and fun adult books let me know. Today we also went to Thanksgiving Point because it was $2 Tuesday. We went to the petting zoo with, Debbie, Amber and all their kids. It was fun. I took a ton of pictures.
I don't know.


5 comments:

Celeste Ferguson said...

Cute background. Did you know you can order the scholastic books online? They have more online then they do in the orders. I think (but I am not sure)the person you order from just has to have an account. I could find out more for you. Also, they used to have a warehouse sale like once a year. I will ask my friend if she knows any details. Maybe we could go check it out. I love their books too!! :)

lindseyfrancom said...

My fav books are The Good Earth and Jane Eyre. Have you read those? I love fall too!!! Where is West Canyon- that picture is gorgeous!

lindseyfrancom said...

btw- I tried to look up your house and it didn't go anywhere! I would love to see it.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Now we can be blogger buddies! What a cute, happy family. Our blog is private so e-mail me and I'll invite you. spenny.nellie@gmail.com

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Hey Becca! I started getting into the DVD stuff when I was up at Utah State and then I just started playing around with photoshop and just kept on learning more and loving it, so I decided to make it an official little side business. I don't do too much, but it's fun for me! Are you working or do you stay home with Connor (I think that is his name)? Poor little guy, looks like he had a rough entrance into the world. I'm glad he recovered quickly!