Monday, October 26, 2009

Playtime!

Playing with Copper.
Conner crawls over to the door all the time to see Copper.
Fun In The Tub!


Don't worry he likes it.
See, this is Conner after the water.
Here is he visiting his friend. If you enlarge the picture you can see his reflection in the circle.
Gotta love the tongue hanging out.
My favorite.
This is playtime that I don't find so fun. Conner pulled one of my vases down for the last time. In the top photo you can see three cracks on the top going down the sides.
Here is one of the cracks, all three cracks are just a few inches from reaching the bottom.

1 comment:

lindseyfrancom said...

These pictures are great. I love that you are indulging in every moment with conner. It is so funny that he loves water being poured over his face, my kids hate it. I am so jealous you have a dog and Max loves his dads hats too- always has! Conner is so cute he reminds me so much of a poulsen!