I never want to go back to Las Vegas EVER again. The family time was wonderful but that place seems to be getting worse and worse each time I go, so much sin. It hurts to see what goes on outside of my bubble. On Thursday night Steve and I were woken up at 3:00 am by our neighbors. I even started to hit the wall, they didn't care, probably made them louder. I told Steve I will never go again. The reason we went was for a garage door convention. Now I need a real vacation. I wish my parents had kept track of how many states I had visited when I was little. So, I am going to try to keep a list for Conner. He has been in, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Tennessee, Arizona, Nevada, and Utah.
Anyway on brighter notes things are going well for the family. Today we had stake conference. Our stake President told us to pray on bended knee morning and night, keep a prayer in our heart through out the day, read from the Book of Mormon everyday and find someone to serve everyday. He also said that the only time we should yell in our house is if the house is on fire. Reading the Book of Mormon was the topic for every talk. I am looking forward to starting it at the beginning.
We keep trying to plan a camping trip but it keeps raining on the weekends we plan to go. Hopefully we will be going soon.
Last week we went to visit Steve's friend Kyle. He has all these baby animals on his farm right now. It took Conner a while to warm up to them but by the end he was chasing the pig.

Conner threw a fit when we took him off of this tractor.
I thought these pygmy goats were the cutest things ever. I think I would rather have one of these than a dog.

We keep trying to plan a camping trip but it keeps raining on the weekends we plan to go. Hopefully we will be going soon.
Last week we went to visit Steve's friend Kyle. He has all these baby animals on his farm right now. It took Conner a while to warm up to them but by the end he was chasing the pig.


4 comments:
Cute! your little family just gets cuter and cuter every week. I love looking at the pictures thanks for putting them up. The one with Conner on the tractor is adorable.
Your so great! Love that you are starting to keep a list of the places you have been. I wish my parents would have done that too...
I totally have a list of the states and countires I've been, it is cool to look at! You guys are so cute! I hate Vegas too....it is super yucky.
It's pretty bad down there huh? My sister lives in North Las Vegas and really likes it, but mostly because they never go on the strip. Last time I went on the strip I decided I didn't want to go back again. We went to the aquarium down there, and even though Logan was still a baby, I felt so embarrassed having him around that filth. Cute pictures-and good reminders from your stake conference!
Post a Comment