Ok so really I have 10 weeks and a few days but whatever. Oh, only 10 more weeks until I can, eat what I want!, sleep in a position that is comfortable, stop having to pee every hour, only 10 more weeks until I am skinny again, (relatively speaking), only 10 more weeks of contractions, of heartburn, of major hip pain, nausea, my insane hormonal issues and most importantly only 10 more weeks until we get to meet our new baby girl! Our friends Hope and Brandon came over the other night and Conner did not want to leave their baby. He just wanted to be by her and watch her. I don't think that there will be any jealousy issues but I do think he will want to help and do things that he is not yet big enough to do with the baby. Steve and I were talking today and realized that if they docs will induce me one week early that will be Steve's spring break. It is also St. Patrick's Day. Then he wouldn't have to miss a day of school or work but since I was in labor for almost 21 hours with Conner who knows how long she will take to come out. Hopefully not that long but I am getting excited for the delivery. I have a bag of clothes with a few girl clothes in it that I saw in Conners closet today and I smiled. It'll be fun and crazy!
7 years ago


3 comments:
Awe! We should go shopping! :)
Yay! I'm so excited for you, especially for a girl!
Seriously, I can't believe you'll have 2 kids. I remember back in the day when neither of us wanted kids. You're such a grown-up!
Post a Comment