7 years ago
Thursday, January 27, 2011
7 More Weeks
Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. After three visits to the doctor's office this week, two ultrasounds, and a NST everything looks great. I have stopped leaking and the baby is doing very well. I am so grateful that I have 7 more weeks until I am induced. I have a lot to do. Dr. Allen said everything looked so great today that I don't even have to be put on bed rest. So thank you again for all your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I am glad everything is ok. That would be scary. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and just remember in those hard moments that it won't last forever :)
I'm glad to hear that! How scary. I hope all goes well in the coming weeks.
I am so happy that all is well. Thanks for keeping everyone informed.
Post a Comment