Conner update: I love having Conner in a regular bed. It is so nice he can get up in the morning when he wakes up and I don't have to get him out. Sometimes when he wakes up he just starts playing in his room so I don't even know he is awake. We have had some rough nights of constantly putting him back in bed and he has been going to bed later so he is more tired. That's not so much fun. The other night he got out of bed and I could hear him talking in the hallway. I peeked down the hall and Conner was sitting on the floor by his room reading a book. Pretty cute. Tonight Conner got out of bed and took forever to come down the hall, so I looked down the hall and he was sitting playing we told him to get back in bed and he said, "poop, toilet." We decided to indulge him and sat him on the toilet and guess what! He pooped in the toilet. We haven't really tried to toilet train him we just put him on the toilet when he asks but that was neat. Pretty funny the things we get excited about as parents. On Sunday Steve was making breakfast and Conner was sitting in his high chair. Then all of a sudden Steve heard, "Heavenly Father." Steve turned around and Conner had his head bowed and arms folded. He is doing really well with his colors, he doesn't say yellow though. He knows, purple, red, green, blue, orange and pink. We are working on the alphabet and Conner will go through the whole alphabet (after I say each letter first) and repeat but he won't say the letter n. Maybe it is because he thinks he just said that with m. Last night Conner woke up in the middle of the night and came into our room while we were sleeping. I didn't even hear him until he started asking for his trailer. Scared me a little bit. He talks in his sleep a lot.
Pregnancy update: I am 31 weeks tomorrow. Yesterday I had my appointment with Dr. Allen and things are looking good, except my darn blood pressure. Oh well, I know it is ok before I get there and after I leave. I have to bring in all my blood sugar levels to my next appointment to see if I have to start NSTs. I doubt I will because my numbers have been awesome! As long as I get my water in for the day, I exercise and watch everything that goes in my body. He also said that I could be induced on March 17th so that means we will have a St. Patricks Day baby. Kind of fun. He was so nice, Dr. Allen said, "especially with the kind of tear that you had last time it'd be better for you to have a smaller baby. As long as your cervix is looking good we can induce on the 17th."
It seems like there was so much more I wanted to write down but I can't remember.


4 comments:
That's awesome about Conner! And the baby coming on the 17th!! :)
My little girl was a St. Patricks day baby! She was even delivered by Dr. Green. :)
i didn't realize you were so far along! woo!
Wow, hard to believe you're almost done! Good luck!
Post a Comment