Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

LOVE her!

In these next pictures Shannon had been fussing quite a bit and Conner wanted to hold her while she was crying. We let him cuddle her and she settled right down. My love for these kids has grown so much lately and I am so grateful for them.







Conner was playing in his toy room and I looked in to check on him and found this.

I don't know what he was thinking.

5 comments:

~Hope said...

too cute!

lindseyfrancom said...

Conner has been a little stinker, I feel for you on every single one of these stories. That sleep thing would have sent me into a panic- I am so glad everything looks normal. Your kids are both so cute! It took me a really long time to adjust to two, try to be patient with yourself, it's a huge change :)

Kim and Preston said...

What beautiful children you have. They are both adorable. Sounds like you are well! Love the blogs:)

Ashley said...

holy crap shannon looks so big. I can't wait for Kade to do silly things like conner.

Devin and Monica Blakey said...

Oh my heck my sisters little boy Dylan thinks it is so funny to do that with his shirt!! Love it so cute!