Saturday, May 28, 2011

Crafts

I have really gotten into fabric and ribbon crafts after having Shannon. Here are some of the things I have made.

Here is the link for the daisy looking one if you want to know how to make it. She used needle and thread to make hers but I just own a glue gun so that is what I used. Her's looks better with the needle and thread. http://gonetoearth.typepad.com/gonetoearth/2009/03/tutorial-fabric-flower-brooch.html
Here is the link for the white flower and how to make it. Super cute!
http://www.vanessachristenson.com/2010/05/tutorial-flower-corsage-for-celebrate.html

I think everyone knows how to make this one. Cut out different sized circles and then burn the edges. Then layer them on top of each other and hot glue!

I took this plain gray shirt and added one of my flowers and it looked way cute.

It looks better when you are wearing it.


I had this cardigan in my closet and thought it looked way cute with the white flower.

It is good to use magnets to attach so they don't leave holes in your clothes.

Then I totally got into making these bracelets. Here is the tutorial.
http://www.vanessachristenson.com/2010/05/tutorial-flower-corsage-for-celebrate.html
I had this brilliant idea that I would sell these but then I wondered if anyone would even buy them. But I made 4 or 5 of each color and they are now just sitting in my house. I wear them I think they are super cute.



If you know how to sew you should totally check out this site... http://jaynsarah.blogspot.com/search/label/Anthro%20DIY
She turns old and oversized clothes into anthropologie look-a-like's. I LOVE the squeezebox top. I have actually started to make it. Af first I didn't think it was that cute but after seeing it at the end of the post with her trying it on I decided I loved it.

1 comment:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

So cute! You are so creative and talented. Wish we could have craft nights together. I crave making those things...just gotta find someone to share that craving with me. :)